Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oregon and Engagement Photos

So I realize that it has been a whole month since Matt and I visited Oregon (was it really that long ago?) but I thought I should give an update anyway. We had a great time there! We were able to eat at Chevy's (yum) upon our arrival before going to Crate and Barrel to finish registering. It was great but by the end we were so tired, all we wanted to do was get to Salem and relax. The whole family got to meet him and I know that set them at ease considering he's whisking me away to Virginia. They got along great, not that it surprised me, but it's nice to see it anyway.

I also had another dress fitting which also went well. No alterations need to be made, thankfully, but we are having a band around the waist and little spaghetti straps put on the dress for comfort since there will be a jacket for modesty anyway. We paid for the dress and told them when we will pick it up- about a week before the wedding.

One of the most fun parts of the weekend, though, was our engagement photos!


Our local photographer Katie Brown was absolutely FABULOUS and so much fun to work with! The best part was that Matt and I were totally at ease and were able to be ourselves and I really think that translates into the photos. You can see us featured on her blog here. To see our whole shoot, click here and use my last name as the password.  But here are a few of my favorites.






The announcements have been sent and I feel like we're on track. I can't wait to finally be married to Matt. Only 44 days now. I pray every night for the time to go by quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment