Friday, December 31, 2010

Wedding Dress

As promised, here is a link to an album of some pictures that we took of me in my dress.



I decided to do it this way, and with that picture of my niece, Molly, as the album cover, so that Matt wouldn't accidentally stumble upon it. Keep in mind that we are adding a ruched sash around the waist in the same fabric as the bolero jacket to create more definition and a better silhouette. Though you can't see the veil very well, the one I have on is white and mine will be ivory so that it goes with the dress.

Now I just have to choose shoes (yay!). I have found several options that I like. What are your thoughts?

Option 1

Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
Frankly, I don't think I could go wrong with any of these shoes, I think they're all adorable. But now that you've seen the dress I would love your opinion!


1 comment:

  1. First of all, the dress is incredible, and that doesn't even do it justice for really how beautiful you look in it!
    As far as the shoes are concerned, I agree! You can't go wrong with any of them! BUT if I HAD to choose a favorite it would be the first pair...

    ReplyDelete